top of page

About Top Notch Kleaning


Top Notch Kleaning is owned and operated by Deborah Smith, a  U.S. Army Veteran who served both at home and over seas for 3 years and 8 months. After serving her country, Deborah's dream was to start her own business where she could utilize and implement the discipline and determination that was instilled via her tour of duty within the military. After a year of researching businesses in high demand in the areas with the greatest need, Deborah relocated from Michigan in 2008 to Maryland to implement her plan of opening a residential cleaning company. Initially, she decided to study as many
biographies and business data books as possible to assure that her business would succeed. Through her studies, she was inspired to broaden her business scope to not only provide residential cleaning, but to seek education required to secure certifications that allow Top Notch Kleaning to offer commercial cleaning, carpet cleaning, cleaning of hardwood floors, and Emergency Restoration Services. Top Notch Kleaning stands on its name by providing top notch cleaning services no matter how big or small the job is. Deborah Smith personally provides 90% of the services offered with the other 10% being performed by employees that she thoroughly trains. With no job being complete until the owner has inspected it, Top Notch Kleaning can also boast a 99.9% approval rating after 12 years of service. Top Notch Kleaning is an adaptive and flexible company that will always work to accommodate the needs and hours of the client. Deborah's business is committed to providing superb service the 1st time every time.


My name is Deborah Smith and I am Top Notch Kleaning.

bottom of page